Rinse, Repeat, IVs

I'm back in the hospital.  It has been 18 months since my last round of IV antibiotics and almost TWO YEARS since I've had to stay in the hospital, and here I am.

I think this is day 4 in the hospital.  Technically my 3rd full day here - I came in late on Wednesday to the ER and didn't get a room until about 9pm.

I am not at my usual hospital, I'm at the hospital about an hour from where I live.  It's different here - but different good, not different bad.  The nurses are good.  The staff is friendly.  The food is delicious - maybe too delicious because I want to lose weight, not gain it. 

The only drawbacks to being far away from home:  Not having as many visitors, and missing all the crazy that's happening at the Capital in Madison.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break