Meds, Meds, Meds

This isn't the original post I wanted to put up, but this will do. I need to make a list of my medications- I have a general one, but in the last few months I've had several changes. There are a couple I don't know the generic name of OR the dose. And for those of you who know me, I've known all my meds by heart since I was about eight.

There is also a part of me that is a little embarrassed to post my medications, doses and what they are for. Me, the giant "I AM DEPRESSED AND IT'S OKAY" person, is ashamed that I am mentally ill. I'm embarrassed because I know people will judge me for the psych meds I am on. But I need to feel secure that my meds are mine and my choices and make me feel better and it's no one's business.

And so for now, my list of medications will remain my business because maybe I'm not quite ready to shout from the rooftop all my problems. And because do ya'll really care? I have one friend who asked to know - so maybe I'll make a list for her and a list for me because I need the practice - I know I NEED to know all my medications. It's for my health!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break