"Mmmbop"

All I can hear is "In an Mmmbop they're gone."

On September 14th my best CF friend Lauren passed away.  And I still can't really talk about it.  I went to her grave both Saturday and Sunday and all I want to do is cry because I miss her so much, but I know she would want me to stay strong and keep on. 

I wrote down some words today while watching TV - words that remind me of Lauren and how I feel about her death. 

Empty - it's how I feel
Laughter - it's what I hear when I think of her
Brewers Games - she loved them so much
Perkins - one of my favorite memories
65 Roses - we both have it
Fundraising Queen - she had me beat
Bloated Bellies - and that amazing picture of Laura, Lauren and Erin
Birthdays - she never forgot one.  
Tears - I've shed so many

Lucky Ladybugs - we'll be forever
Love - it's what she was all about

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break