Craaazy. And Changes

I want to make changes to my site. Like linking it so that every post shows up on Facebook. And I want to redo my profile. My life isn't just about CF - it's also about dealing with my mental challenges (PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, etc?), and the mysterious lack of energy I have. Also fibro and endometriosis. MAN I am a cool chick with a ton of problems. Lastly, I'd like to include that I deal with a host of other crazy influences in my life.

I found this email from December '08. I was planning a trip to San Jose/San Fran with my friends. I went on the trip and it was wonderful... but this is what happened leading up to it:

12/19/08

Thanks, Dad. I will pay you back [for the plane ticket]. Mom woke me up this morning and told me that I've ruined Christmas. So much for her not going ballistic. She also went on for at least 10 minutes about how steep San Fran is. I set the phone down and ignored her. And I'm a horrible person for not taking no for an answer. I'm 22, I don't have to take no for an answer. It's my life, despite what she may think.

YAY! I'm the first to ruin Christmas this year! Do I get a prize?


Love,
Carla


Stress. Life is so much more fun with it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break