Hattie the Hippo

I would like to talk about my vacation to Vegas and the wonderful experience of meeting a CF online friend, but I'm exhausted. So here's this little post instead.

For Easter, my dad got me a purple stuffed hippo pillow/friend. Her name is Hattie

Dear Hattie,
Thank you for helping me when I thought nothing could help. Thank you for calming me when I was having flashbacks and was crying myself to sleep because I was so scared. Thanks for helping me fall asleep after my brother helped calm me down by singing me camp songs. It was a really rough time mentally, and I think I'm doing better. I took you to Vegas just in case, but I did really well. You make a good travel companion and make sleeping on a plane so much easier! Also sleeping on the floor in the airport. And sleeping in airport chairs.
I woke this morning wondering if my family was up yet, and then realized that I was alone, and it was okay.

Thanks for your help, Hattie.
Love,
Carla


-- Post From My iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break