Intro to Me

My name is Carla. Welcome to my new blog. I have many ideas about what I want to do with it, but I'm just not quite sure how to put it into words yet. I will be trying to update this everyday, and hopefully I will have something insightful to say on a daily basis.

This is the latest montage I have created using onetruemedia.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlNj_RKhJi8
The song is by Robbie Williams.

I have also posted links to my YouTube collection of CF videos - other montages, etc. Things that usually make me cry and sometimes give me hope. Usually they make me angry at my disease but appreciate what I have.

There is also a special blog I have been reading - it's under the links to other blogs. It's from a guy who is married to a woman with CF, and they've just had a baby and the woman is very seriously ill.

That's all I have to say at the moment.
Goodnight!
<3 Carla

Comments

Claire said…
hey Carla!! I love your video (what a great song) and I am constantly amazed by the work you are doing to spread awareness about CF. Let me know what I can do to help you fund raise for the Great Strides walk even though I probably won't be able to make it to the event.

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break