Fat

I am fat. And I am okay with that for now.

I am going through a ton of rough things right now, and I'm okay that I'm eating my pain. My plan is to fix myself emotionally - which is going pretty well. The book, "Eat, Pray, Love" has changed my life. I read it when I really needed help and guidence and it was the perfect thing to read while my world was falling apart.

I'm slowly putting it back together, and hopefully it will be better than ever before.

Thanks.
Carla


-- Post From My iPhone

Comments

Chris said…
You are NOT fat.

By the way, I just read this and felt better:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=106268439&ft=1&f=1027
gahitstoni said…
Ironic being a little overweight with CF isn't it? I hate it so much. I could lose about 30-40 lbs and still be a decent weight.

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break