Hallmark

Why doesn't Hallmark make an "I'm sorry Mom" card?

The inside would say, "I can't imagine my life without you. I love you. I want us to be friends. We don't have to see eye to eye on everything - we just need to not fight about our differences."

"I'm sorry I can't support myself and at times I really need your help with everything - from dishes to bathing. I'm sorry that you have a sick child. I have no idea what that pain feels like. I only know the pain of being the sick child."

"I'm sorry about Mother's Day and your anniversary. If I could, I would do something like I did for your 25th every year. But I can't afford it and I'm not that creative."

"i want to be happy. I want you to be happy and satisfied with life. I want us to live our lives to the fullest. I wish you could live your life instead of waiting for me to die."

"I love you, Mom."

Why doesn't Hallmark make that card?

-- Post From My iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break