A Crazy Life

My life has been crazy lately. And I still haven't blogged about the magical drug, and I'm planning on it, but I need a block of time first. And this weekend I'm going to a wedding, and all but a couple of my best people will be in town.

Today I took a big leap in my life. I found a salon on my own and had the courage to get highlights AND a trendy haircut.

Here is me with foils in my hair!




And my new hair! You can't see the highlights very well because of the lighting. But look at how Trendy my hair is. I have had the same hair since middle school.


-- Post From My iPhone

Comments

bankrgrl said…
Love the new haircut! It looks really great. And I know how hard it can be to get a decent picture of highlights. Right now I only have "peek-a-boo" purple highlights and it has been near impossible to get a really good picture of them. =)

Way to be courageous! Funny thing is that no matter how set in my ways I am about everything else, I *love* to get new haircuts and color, usually every other month or so.
takeandbake said…
Is this Elevation spa/salon? Looks like it!
Tiffany said…
you look amazing! congrats on the new 'do.

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break