Quilt In Progress

This is the quilt I've been devoting my time to. This is the front side. I'm currently pinning on the T-shirt squares and then will hand sew them on. And then I need to make the back, sew on those T-shirt squares, make a border, get some batting, and sew it all together. Then I need to decide how I want to quilt it. By hand, with clear thread I'm thinking. I just need to decide on a pattern.

Special shout out to Callie, Rachel, Janelle and the others who made me the banner when I was in the hospital. Shout out to whoever gave me the idea to make a T-shirt quilt (I think it was Sarah). And shout out to Christy's T-shirt quilt for showing me that a T-shirt quilt could be pretty.

And I just want to say how happy I am to be doing all this work on this quilt. The t-shirts have been in my closet for years waiting for me to make a nice looking quilt. And I'm so happy with how it's turning out!!!

Yay quilting!!!




-- Post From My iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break