A little update

I'm on my way to making it SEVEN months without IV antibiotics. A couple years ago I went 5 months, but since then it has been every 2.5 or 3 months. I'm so thankful for this, and the choices I made to make it possible (and the story is long and I'm still too chicken to talk about it).

I'm having some problems with energy and fibromyalgia. This has been frustrating for me because my lungs are doing so well. Also a few problems with my sinuses. Bleh.

I'm working on a few posts that I really want to get written and posted. I'm working on a quilt - my hospital quilt (but maybe I'll never need to use it there!). I will be knitting a dress, and probably working on some new projects! Because of my energy, I haven't been able to dance as much as I want to, but I'm still dancing occasionally.

All in all, things are good. Fewer naps and having all my stuff organized would make it better, but I'm happy.

Hopefully I'll get the meaningful posts I'm working on up soon!


-- Post From My iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break