Craft Blog

I think I've decided (just this instant while I was watching TV) to start a CRAFT BLOG.

I've tried keeping craft binders and craft notebooks, but I'm just not very good at it. So I think I'm going to start a craft blog as a place to keep track of things I want to make and things I have made (hopefully with photos of the things I have made).  I could go back and take photos of things like the uber impressive knitting bag I made.  It's more like a knitting supply tank than a bag, but it's great. 

The idea came after I had the quick idea to make a crafting tool belt - something like an apron where I can keep my pens and scissors and glue sticks when I'm scrap booking.  I can keep my pencils and scissors and thread in it while I quilt.  I can keep my tape measure, my scissors, my pattern and pens, and my other knitting needles I need in it while I'm knitting. 

Now I just need to figure out how to make that apron-thing.  Shouldn't be too hard.  But maybe I should finish the scrapbook I'm working on and finish the thank-you cards I'm making before I start something else.  PLUS the quilt isn't done. 

I really love my crafts. :-)  Keep looking for my new CRAFT BLOG.  Soon when I have a moment to start the thing, I will.  (I'm too exhausted to do it tonight).

Is there a way to link blogs - like whenever I post something on my craft blog or my travel photo blog, a little blurb will appear in my main life blog?  THAT would be cool.  I think I'll need help from Chris for that one - he's my go-to "I'm stuck in Gmail and Blogger and can't get out" guy.  Because they confuse me. 

Comments

Chris said…
Feel free to post our anniversary gift too! And thank you so much for it!

The problem with cross-posting is you will get penalized from search engines for having duplicate content. I think we could figure out a way to post a link from one blog to the other when you update. That could work.

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break