Monday, May 24, 2010

Craft Blog

I think I've decided (just this instant while I was watching TV) to start a CRAFT BLOG.

I've tried keeping craft binders and craft notebooks, but I'm just not very good at it. So I think I'm going to start a craft blog as a place to keep track of things I want to make and things I have made (hopefully with photos of the things I have made).  I could go back and take photos of things like the uber impressive knitting bag I made.  It's more like a knitting supply tank than a bag, but it's great. 

The idea came after I had the quick idea to make a crafting tool belt - something like an apron where I can keep my pens and scissors and glue sticks when I'm scrap booking.  I can keep my pencils and scissors and thread in it while I quilt.  I can keep my tape measure, my scissors, my pattern and pens, and my other knitting needles I need in it while I'm knitting. 

Now I just need to figure out how to make that apron-thing.  Shouldn't be too hard.  But maybe I should finish the scrapbook I'm working on and finish the thank-you cards I'm making before I start something else.  PLUS the quilt isn't done. 

I really love my crafts. :-)  Keep looking for my new CRAFT BLOG.  Soon when I have a moment to start the thing, I will.  (I'm too exhausted to do it tonight).

Is there a way to link blogs - like whenever I post something on my craft blog or my travel photo blog, a little blurb will appear in my main life blog?  THAT would be cool.  I think I'll need help from Chris for that one - he's my go-to "I'm stuck in Gmail and Blogger and can't get out" guy.  Because they confuse me. 

1 comment:

Chris S. said...

Feel free to post our anniversary gift too! And thank you so much for it!

The problem with cross-posting is you will get penalized from search engines for having duplicate content. I think we could figure out a way to post a link from one blog to the other when you update. That could work.

My Blog List

Site Meter