Bonus Siblings

The 4th of July weekend was jam-packed for me.  I had such a great time with everyone and doing so much stuff!  It was party, party, party and hanging out with people I hadn't seen in a long time.  It was fabulous!

I have finally come up with a term I really like for the really special people in my life - the people who are like brothers and sisters to me, but who aren't technically blood-related.  From now on they are my Bonus Siblings.  These are people I've grown up with, friends since I was very young, and people I'm so close to we may as well be related. 

I'm so lucky to have these wonderful people in my life.  Here's to my Bonus Siblings - Emily, Margaret, Sarah, Chris, Kyra, and Chase.  I love you guys!!!

Comments

Chris said…
We love you too!

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break