Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dating Dilemma

Here's an update on the Dating Situation. 

Last night I went on a very good first date! Yay me! I didn't know such a thing existed.  Usually they are okay, or awkward and then I dump the guy by the end of the week.  I don't think that's going to happen this time... but we'll see.  It hasn't been a week yet. 

My dilemma is this: there are too many guys.  Right?  Who ever thought this would happen to ME?  I'm the sick girl who can't get a date - let's mend that - I'm the sick girl who can't get a SANE date.  There was that guy who said we could have kids and the surrogate would be his 2nd wife and she'd live in a different wing of the house and help me raise all our children.  He was a winner.  The kid with no job living in his mother's house. 

So too many guys.  I have three other guys who want to meet me.  I want to stop communicating with guys just because this is getting overwhelming.  I'm supposed to be rejected again and again because of my health and post it on my blog - that's what I DO.  What if I have to choose between more than one nice guy?  I don't know how to do that! 

On the up side, I did have a good first date!

2 comments:

Hobbes said...

Having one good date with one guy doesn't mean that you're suddenly monogamous with him! You're still allowed to go on dates with the other guys, too :)

redrover189 said...

Ohhhh my god, the surrogate mom weirdo sounds so creepy! Not that I have a problem with surrogates, it's the weird bigamous situation. I love weirdo first dates. Wait, let me be more clear - I love weirdo first date stories from OTHER people!

My Blog List

Site Meter