Reasons for Rejection

So I'm going to post funny profiles, awesome reasons for rejection and other crazy things that happen during my eHarmony experience. 

Here is my first online "we can't date because" rejection:

"I'm having fun emailing you too... but i must say, i'm really bummed about the anti-kitty thing... Cats are such a huge part of who i am, and my identity, and there's no way i could ever be without them running freely around. That's not exactly a good thing when they're kinda life-threatening to you :(

Beyond that.... there's no easy way of saying it, but it frightens me to enter into a potentially serious relationship with someone having a serious illness. For the last almost 30 years i've grown up watching my mother take care of my increasingly disabled father. I won't get into the details - but... i know its not something i could do."

The second part I understand... and that's fine with me.  I wouldn't want to be with a guy who knows he couldn't handle me being sick-ish ;-)

It's the FIRST part that cracks me up.  The kitty part - I love the way it's worded and that kitties are part of who he is.  Hope it makes you laugh as much as it made me laugh. 

Comments

Matt Todd said…
Thats funny. Always stay away from those cat people anyways.
April said…
Bahahaaaa!!! That was awesome.
Chris said…
This is a good idea!

Bah ha ha! He's too attached to his CAT?? Wow, what a great guy. :p

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break