Waiting in an Airport

This is me during a really long layover at MSP. There's not much to say about it except I was bored, missed flying with someone to talk to, and oh yeah, I almost missed my flight because I was a dufus sitting alone at an empty gate one hour before the flight. So I asked someone, and the gate had changed.

So I didn't really nearly miss the flight (if I had to walk I would have, but at MSP they have golf carts that go around for the disabled). I nearly missed pre-boarding. I like my extra time to walk down the jet way. I like not being pushed by others with their rolling suitcases. And I like securing spots in the overhead bins for my carry-on and my medical bag. And then I get what I'll need for the flight and put it under the seat with my purse. So i almost missed that, but I didn't.




-- Carla's on the go! Post from her iPhone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break