Addiction

So I have a few current addictions. I thought I'd take a moment and talk about them a little.

1. Candles. I have discovered the wonder and beauty in candles. I'm not big on scents, so I only will burn vanilla or peppermint candles, but I now have them all over my living room. I need some longer matches or a lighter.

2. Angles. I collect angel figurines - and the other day, while shopping with my dad, I found an angel candle holder - how awesome!

3. Anything European. Germany, Italy and the UK especially. I love the Brit Pop charts - have ever since the year 2000 when I was in England for a Girl Scout trip. I love the Euro charts - I feel the Europeans just have better taste in music. I love things in foreign languages, and those great songs rarely make the charts here. The Macarena does not count.

4. Audrey Hepburn. Old movies. There is something great about old movies. I can't quite put my finger on it yet, but I'm obsessed.

5. Doctor Who. Yes, a British television show. I have watched the first two seasons and started season three. Right now, all I have to say is BRING BILLIE PIPER BACK!!! She's been a favorite pop star of mine since 2000, and I LOVE Secret Diary of a Call Girl, which has been running on Showtime recently. I don't know how much Doctor Who I can stand sans Billie Piper. Someone, please reassure me that no one takes Rose's place and the show is still good...

6. Mad About You. Love this show. Love how real it seems. Love it. Love it. Love it.

Comments

Kyra S. said…
Sorry, Rose eventually gets replaced. The Doctor goes first though. And I'm not as fond of the new actor they got. Sigh.

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break