Bad January

I'm not a fan of January.

Maybe it's all this cold weather, or the lack of sunshine, or the fact that it feels like I am living at the north pole, but whatever it is: I. Hate. January.

It is possible my hatred will continue into February and possibly March if the weather doesn't stay above about 20 degrees on a regular basis.

I'm doing well lung-wise, and I'm getting better at doing things around the house. I think I'm having problems emotionally. January does this to me. I become bat-shit crazy somewhere between November and January.

Call it seasonal depression, call it nutty - I don't care what you call it, I just know that I don't feel quite right and I want to fix it. I'd like to fix it before the anger inside me boils over and I go on a screaming rampage. Sadly that anger will probably end up misplaced and directed at someone I really don't want to be mad at if I don't figure this out.

Thanks for listening to this brief announcement,
Your Crazy Cruise Director,
Carla

Comments

PalominoGold said…
Hi! I enjoy your blog. You know what I hate these cold months too. But when January comes around I start looking forward. Just knowing that Spring & Summer are around the corner makes me happy! I get that seasonal depression. The cold brings on my asthma and whatever cold/flu virus is in the air. That'll be over soon. Yea! I can't wait! * Looking Ahead * Always, Lisa Mitchell
Sarah said…
I just found your blog so I wanted to say hi. I usually get down in January too but this year seems to much worse. I hope things warm up where you are.
Tiffany said…
i'm here if you want to talk...

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break