Turning My Frown Upside Down

I'm not feeling happy today. There are a myriad of reasons why, and yes, this has to do with why I was typing things to boost my ego last night. Today we try a different "pick-me-up" called the wonderful world of the internet!

These are the things I found amusing today:

*Prostitution Free Zone for the Inauguration. Thanks Dan Savage.

*Just read THIS. (again, Thanks Dan Savage). It's the reason I'm not happy about inauguration day. It's the reason I don't really want to watch it. Seriously, Barack, you couldn't find someone who isn't a homophobe?

*Today I watched a lot of THIS. I love you Tiffany <3 You are my inspiration! I may get there a little differently, but this is my plan. I'm going to keep fighting!

* My GREAT STRIDES PAGE! How many other ways can I ask you to join the walk team, SERIOUSLY - YOU. THE ONE READING THIS. Click, and go REGISTER. You know who you are because I sent you the email. L to the AME. Dad, this means you also... click and register, silly!!!

*This because Lauren and I plan on selling them!!!

*Color Esperanza It's one of my favorite songs.

*Knitting and watching The West Wing... because I'm so excited about the soon to be anounced online store for selling things made by the 65Roses Knitters :-) More to come!

*Buying yarn on eBay. Yay more yarn!

*A really great email from a really great friend.

*The Serenity Prayer:
God Grant me the Serenity to
Accept the things I cannot Change
The Courage to Change the things I can,
And the Wisdom to Know the difference.


It helps a lot. I need to remember it because there are things I can't change. I've been upset because I've found dating so frustrating - since, oh, always. And most of the time I feel that it's not fair to expect someone to deal with all the things I deal with daily.

I feel that it might be different if I only had Cystic Fibrosis, but I also have
Diabetes
Endometriosis
Chronic Sinusitis
Fibromyalgia
a debatable diagnosis of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (my CF could just make me more tired, or the iron deficiency, or etc. etc. etc.)
Chronic Migraines
Restless Legs Syndrome
Depression
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Anxiety
and probably something I forgot.

This is not my list of complaints - I deal with them all fine. It's just a really long list of things to explain to anyone. I had to sit for quite a while to remember them all.

So thanks to all the things that cheered me up today :-)

Comments

Tiffany said…
i <3 u too! i'm glad you like the vid and i know you will make your dreams a reality. if i can, i know u can. sincerely.

on a technical note, i removed the vid you linked and replaced it with an updated version. you can see all my new vids (more on the way) on the sick girl speaks you tube channel.

wishing you happiness today. XO

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break