Sage Advice

I found the following HERE. It's the website of a guy who just got a lung transplant and is a patient of the doctor I am looking to switch to/get to know/meet.

"As we grow we learn that the one person that wasn't suppose to ever let us down, probably will. You will have your heart broken more than once and its harder everytime. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend...and maybe even fall in love with them. You'll blame a new love for the things an old one did. You'll cry because the time is passing too fast and you'll eventually loose what you once had. So take too many pictures...laugh til it hurts... and love like you've never been hurt. Because every minute you spend mad or upset is 60 seconds of happiness that you will never get back."

I believe everything he said, even though I don't always practice it. Sometimes it's really hard to follow what you preach, but I'm trying.

I already take way too many pictures and love my family and friends more than anyone could ever know. And I laugh a lot. I love laughing :-) I just need to work on not getting so upset.

But there are things worth getting upset about - if you're going to do something about it. Like I am upset about some things at the UW Hospital, but I am working on getting them fixed before I take any drastic steps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break