Happy One Year?

So a few days ago I got an email telling me that the little red dots on the side of my blog, the ones that show up on the map of the world, are going to be reset because it's been one year. This reminded me that some time ago, it was my one year anniversary of continual blogging. Um, yay?

I'm not so sure this is a thing to celebrate, because basically this blog is my random rants and thoughts as I try to gather them in a way that will resemble some sort of a book. So the fact that I have been rambling on here for a year and haven't finished my book may, infact, be a bad thing for me.

Oh well, apparently I have many dumb things to say and not so many great thoughts. Maybe I'll say something insightful in 2009.

Happy one year of reading this crap!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break