Caution: Euphoria

This is what swinging must feel like, but without all that icky STD crap. So many partners, so little time. We don't discriminate, as long as you're willing to jump on the dance floor, aw, shit. Now my metaphor is ruined. Well, I warned you.

I stayed up until the very last few minutes of UWMBDA tonight. Google it, it'll be there. I'm a ballroom nut. Last semester didn't go so well with the endometriosis killing my party. I happily sat at the table and watched everyone else dance, convinced I would never join in again.

But tonight, my friends, I danced and danced and danced. And once again, my feet gave out before my lungs. I gave hugs to so many people - almost all of my favorite people in the world were there - and none of the ones I hate! It was a FABULOUS kick off dance - especially if turn out stays high. I don't know where we'll be dancing - maybe in the streets, but we'll be dancing. But the asphalt is icky for out precious dance shoes... hmmm. But my point is that MY LUNGS didn't disappoint me. I was walking silly because my feet hurt, but my lungs were fine.

The lesson here is, nothing is permanent. That, and don't euphoric and drive? Yeah, I stopped at a green light on the way home. Then I looked up and saw it change to yellow and then red. Oops. At least I didn't run a red? I was too happy to drive ;-)

Let's see how my feet feel after ice skating tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break