A Day of News

Everyday I get a Google Alert email that contains every news article with "Cystic Fibrosis" in it, and usually has some blogs with CF in it too. I usually skim the email and then delete or just delete it without reading it. Sometimes I browse the blogs to see if mine is in there because once it was and my vanity usually wins. Most of the time it is just about people who have died from CF, and I want the research articles. I was just about to delete my Google Alert email today when I saw a gaggle of entries about gene therapy. Usually these articles are also a bunch of crap I don't want to read, or they are old news, but today I clicked.

And I found this.

God Bless the UK and the BBC. I knew there was a reason I liked those Brits. Here's to hoping that they can bring the research here without too much trouble.

Comments

Unknown said…
While I think the Brits are great, both of the universities who did the research were in the US. I find it strange that the US news didn't report it...

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break