My Village

Tonight I am sentimental. I am missing a great number of people who have influenced my life. Some are gone and are now angels, and some just live too far away, and some I saw a couple days ago, but I want them to know how much they mean to me.

I found this photo, and it made me miss college. It made me miss the days when I lived in the dorm. It made me miss all that energy I used to have.



And this photo came from a CF Mom. You have no idea how much I miss my pediatric doctor.
This is a photo of a real doctor. A doctor who loves what he does and who loves his patients. I miss that.


It takes a village to raise a child, but it also takes a village to help me get through this fight. And tonight, I feel like part of my village is missing. I know my angels are with me, but I wish sometimes I could give them a giant hug.

Tonight I am making my montage for 2009 Great Strides. It will be called, "My Village."

I am including photos of all the people who have helped me get where I am. Well, at least all the photos I can find. And hopefully I will be able to reflect on some things...

I don't know what song to use. Suggestions, please!

Comments

Kellee said…
Love your blog and will be checkin back!!

xoxo
Kellee

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break