My Daily

Today I did many things. A few of them:

I wrote up stuff about this years Great Strides (I'm being featured in this year's (is it yearly?) Footnotes from the WI CF Foundation).

I sent another reminder email to people to JOIN MY TEAM.

I bought 40 plastic jars off of Amazon.

I saw my Luca :-) That kid could make me smile even on the worst of days. And his parents aren't half bad either.

I fell in love with the electric company - I went to pay my bill today and found that they OWE ME MONEY! This is like a 2nd Christmas - and totally makes my purchase of a $50 sweater okay - because I want to take it to CA and I love it too much to do anything else about it ;-)

Happy Wednesday, well shoot. It's officially Thursday. Either way, I hope your days are great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break