Busy Week

This week is going to be INSANE. I have my family and friends letters for Great Strides to mail. I have plans in the evening EVERY night this week. I have 60 businesses to make follow-up calls to to see if any of them are interested in pin-up campaigns or collection jars. I have to make said collection jars, get said pin-ups (if any business is willing to participate. This is a big IF, but hey, it doesn't hurt to try).

Tuesday is the Annual CF Update Meeting Thinga Magiger (that IS the official name according to Carla, in case you were wondering). Lauren and I are hoping to sell some buttons.

Friday is the CF Benefit Dance hosted by UWMBDA. If you're interested (and you should be, it's a BIG BIG BIG deal), UWMBDA.org has the details.

I need to get my car checked. I was driving in snow (I hate March, FYI), and I was at a round about, fishtailed, hit a curb (I thought I hit a flowerpot, but just the curb), and I think my tires are out of line.... there is something wrong with them. *Le sigh.*

I may have to skip something social - like MST3K night or Games night, mainly because I'm going to need sometime to rest before the benefit dance.

This year the decorations are taken care of, but I still need to see if I can get a CF banner, and I need to get the gift certificates to raffle off - and re-do the raffle boxes.

BRING IT ON. I love busy weeks (even if I have to take lots of naps to get through them)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break