Coconuts

Quite a while ago a friend of mine sent me an online article about Peaches and Coconuts. In this article it talked about two different types of people, Peaches and Coconuts. Here is a description of the coconuts:


Coconut
        • Reserved, needs time to warm up with strangers
        • Private and public life are strictly separated
        • Social distance determined by profession, social role and status (Sie)
        • Close, very intimate sharing of experiences with friends

I think I can be a crazy hybrid of peach and coconut, but for the most part my friends and I are a bunch of coconuts. Although we keep our secrets to ourselves, if someone finds out, we ALL find out. We sure are a gossipy bunch of coconuts. In the end, we're all a crazy bunch of coconuts and I like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break