Mr. Big

Dear Luca,

Happy 5 months!!! I've been wanting to write you another letter, but I only found my productivity yesterday. I can't believe how big you are! I'm sure we will never stop letting you know that you were so big - a very, very big and very special baby. My favorite nickname for you right now is Mr. Big. It's from a TV show that will probably be forgotten by the time you are old enough to understand this, but in the TV show Mr. Big was a kind of "dream man." He represented all the main character was looking for - and to me, Luca, you are that important. I never dreamed that I would get to help raise a precious child. You bring so much joy to my life. It's hard to express in words how much you mean to me, kiddo.

I can never spend enough time with you. I like to give your parents enough family time, but if I could have my way I'd have your parents move upstairs so I could see you everyday. I love watching you grow! Every time I see you do something new it brings joy to my heart. I can't believe you are already sitting up!

I really want you to know how fabulous your parents are. They love you very much! And I love them very much - and they are the best friends anyone could ever hope for. Your parents are VERY special people. I love seeing you light up when your mom or dad return home after they've been gone. I'm also very glad that you are sleeping better - for awhile there I thought your parents might just fall over from exhaustion! But I know they don't mind being tired too much because it means they are spending more time with you.

Your mom and I have discussed so many things we will get to do when Spring finally arrives. We'll take you for walks in the stroller and go to the Farmer's market. And this summer we'll go to Concerts on the Square and go swimming - all new things for you!

I love you so much, Mr. Big. I am truly blessed to have you in my life.

Love,
Auntie Carla

P.S. Here is a video of what I like to call "Luca's Party Trick."

Comments

Chris said…
Thank you so much! -- Luca (translated and dictated by Daddy)

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break