My Favorite Things

I'm feeling really good today, and I want to write about my favorite things.

*Clean sheets. I love the way they feel against my skin and make my bed so much more snuggly. I feel I sleep so much better when my bed is newly made.

*Hearing my favorite song on the radio. I love driving and singing along - turning the music way up. I love to drive with the sunroof open and the sun shining on me!

*Watching my favorite movies.

*Dancing. Any dancing. Someday I want to have enough lungs to polka.

*Strawberry Twizzlers. Food in general. Amazing pizza, pasta, shrimp, fish, potatoes, cheese, anything yummy. I love pie. Cherry, Blueberry, Peach, Apple, Banana Cream. I love white cake with white frosting with vanilla ice cream. Eating is even more amazing when it's with great conversation!

*Spring, Summer and Fall.

*The first snowfall (after that, I would like it to be spring again). I glitters and covers everything and makes it magical.

*Being with my favorite people.

*Getting out of the hospitals or being healthy enough to stop home IVs. Pulling that needle out feels so good. When I went to do my last dose of medicine last time I laid out the meds, the saline and the heparine, when I realized I needed the special heparine because I needed to pull the needle. I started jumping up and down yelling "Yay special heparine! Yay special heparine." It was just so exciting!!!

*The ocean. I love seafoam and the waves. I love hearing them crash and watching them crash. I love the smell, and the way the sea air makes my lungs feel!

*Travel. I love seeing new things and hearing new sounds and eating new food. I can't wait to go back to Germany and see ITALY!!! I love Italian and learning the lovely language. Hopefully I will get to use what little Italian I know!

*I love being silly. I love prancing and doing random things just because I can!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break