Back in the US

Well, now I'm home.

We got in late (LATE LATE LATE) on Thursday night... and then spent one night here at my house. Then Friday morning we went to my parents' house to unpack and give Mom gifts and show Mom photos.

I had a nice rest, and am maybe adjusting to US time again. I still feel like I'm on Munich time, and that's why I wake up EVERY MORNING at 5am and can't get back to sleep. It's annoying as hell.

Today my parents brought me home and we began my summer project: OPERATION RE-DECORATE THE HOUSE. We started by putting a twin bed that had stashed in the guest room into the den (really hard to explain how that worked unless you have seen it). This meant taking everything out of the den (minus desk and piano) and moving it into my bedroom or the dining room for me to sort through this summer. I also plan on buying some things I can display things on in the living room.

I also have many art projects planned. It's going to be a lot of work, but since I'm not dancing this summer, I'll have time for it.

I'm super sleepy now.

~Carla

P.S. Does anyone want to move to Germany with me? My heart hurts thinking that it is so far away - I love Germany so much. Italy was amazing to visit, but I want to LIVE in Germany.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Welcome Back! It was fun to read about your adventures. I don't think I could convince my husband to let me move to Germany with my kids, so, unless I go without them, I can't join you. I'll visit when you move, though. I loved it there, too.

I started a little blog of my own for the summer. Feel free to check it out!

Tami,
mom to Emily, 2 1/2 W/cf

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break