CF Husband

You should go read CFHusband if you haven't been keeping up. I have been here in Europe for more than a week, and so much has happened with them. Tricia now has a type of lymphoma that is common after transplant, so please keep her, her husband Nate, and their little girl Gwyneth in your prayers.

Nate has done a wonderful job sharing his life as a CF Husband with the world, and I respect both of them immensely for what they've done for CF and organ donation awareness. I haven't met them personally, but I feel as if I have.

I know I will be praying for Tricia's quick recovery and for her strength to continue so she can be the best mom possible to Gwyneth. They truly are an amazing family.

Thanks,
Carla

Comments

chanceofcrazy said…
Thanks so much for mentioning Nate & Tricia again. Blessings

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break