Things I'm Going to Miss and Things I Want to Do.

This is a silly little list of things I'm going to miss while in Europe:

*My bed. If I could get the wedge pillows right, I'd miss it more. Right now I'm too lazy to rearrange them.

*My friends - I'm going to miss texting them and hanging out with them and being with them - but I will be with two of the best people in the world - Dad and Darin. And maybe I'll write on little pieces of paper and hand them to Darin as Texts. He will not be amused, and it will make it that much better for me.

*Naps. I'm pretty sure Dad will have it scheduled so no naps are allowed. I really like my naps.

*My shower. I now feel claustrophobic in most showers - but I'll take photos if I find any good European ones. I think that's like finding the Fountain of Youth - a good European shower.

Now here is the list of things I want to do:

*Journal

*Practice Italian

*Eat and eat and eat!!!

*Pick up some really awesome souvenirs!

*Find the elusive size 42 shoe and then buy them because they fit!

*Send postcards!

*Take a million photos!

*Take even more photos!

...I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!! My list of things I'll miss is so much smaller than the things I'm excited about - I just can't wait to leave!!! SUNDAY!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break