Things I Said Today

I was having a really "on" day, and it showed in some things I said. I thought I'd share them here.

"Oooo no one would ever thought to do a FAN in RUMBA! I now see why that's copy-written."

Come on, who copy writes BASIC dance moves when combined into a routine - that's just asinine. I'm having problems with the dance team. I won't write about my plans until the shit really hits the fan (which, knowing me, it will - and it will be shortly after I return from Europe...), but they are big plans one way or the other.

"So I have to work on my issues with my presidential candidate in therapy? Is that so wrong?"

The presidential candidate I now support, was not previously supported by me because his male "sociopathic eyes" bothered me. Now, I support him and what he stands for, I just can't look at his eyes.

"I wanted to let you know what's going on here 'on the home front.'"

I just liked that I used, "On the home front."

"I'm not doing this for my health - it's because I care. Wait, I actually AM doing this for my health."

That was me talking about dance to my father. I was venting frustrations with the team, and wanted to get across the point of how much I love dancing and why I do all this extra work for the dance team - it's because I care. And I used a very cliché phrase, which proved funny. Because I am dancing for my health. I'm dancing to keep using my lungs so I will put off losing them.

Comments

Princess Talana said…
If you're talking about Obama there is nothing sociopathic about his eyes in my opinion... and he's looked directly into mine while he shook my hand.

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break