Carnival di Venice


These masks I bought in Venice. I fell in love with all the Carnival masks and knew I had to have a big one to hang over my fireplace for the redesign of my place. This was the entire inspiration for my room - it gave me a color palate - red being my accent color.

The large frame came from my parents basement, the small frames from St. Vinnie's. I colored the cloth on the large frame red to match better, and hung them. My original plan was to hang other photos from our trip around the masks, but that was before they were framed. Now I think that would be too busy.

And just as I was typing this I got the inspiration to frame photos and hang them between the red dvd holders that are behind the TV...

(Remember to click on the photo if you want to see it larger)

Comments

Gizela said…
Oh, those masks are beautiful! Love it, love it, love it! You did great! And I agree, they need to hang there by themselves, to get all the attention.
Good luck with the rest of the decoration - enjoy.
Thanks for sharing your ups and downs with us.
Greetings from SA.

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break