Here it comes...

This afternoon I think I might spit out all the crap I'm feeling. I haven't been blogging because I don't really want to talk about what has been going on. Because if I talk about it then that makes it real and I really don't want any of this to be real.

I have fallen off my wagon of goodliness, and I don't know how to get back on. I'm running behind it trying to catch up and every time I reach for it to jump on, I fall on my face. I'm at the point where I need to decide whether to just lay face first in the dirt, or if I'm going to get up and try to get on my wagon of goodliness again.

...I may censor what I have to say about some things, however, because I don't want to piss off most the people I know.

...And yes, Kyra, I would love to have a guest rant from you :-) I think this blog needs a little Palin-Bashing.

Wait and see! One very pissed off rant about the world coming up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break