Drowning in a River of Tears

Because you never know when you'll need one.


Soooo today. I laid on the couch, got yelled at by my mother, laid on the couch, got yelled at by my mother, cried my eyes out, talked to my dad, and was rescued by a wonderful friend. We went to dinner and had a great time. Then I took her and a couple other friends to a movie I had been wanting to see. Unfortunately, I didn't know how much graphic violence was in the movie - my poor friend hated the movie. I hope she had an okay time anyways.

I haven't had chest PT or a vest or a saline today. I am bad. Maybe I am purposely hurting myself just a little to get back at my mother who basically yelled at me because I exist.

I'm still in loads of pain - but doing stuff with friends helps me forget how much pain I'm in. My appointment with the gyno is next Thursday. That's a long time for me to wait like this. Boo.

I don't know what this weekend is going to be like. I can't decide if dancing is a good or bad idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break