The Big, Scary Grocery Store

Today I went to get groceries. I went to Target (Super Target) because it's slightly smaller area to walk in, plus they have my deodorant and toothpaste in the same stop.

When I got home, I took the frozen/refrigerated stuff and brought it up with me into the house. The rest of the groceries are still in my car. I put away the groceries and then sat on the couch to catch my breath. I planned on going to games night in a couple hours, but instead, I woke up 4 hours later.

Now, I have accepted my limits fairly well, but this is one that pisses me off. I should be able to get my own groceries! How can I live on my own if I can't get my own groceries? I mean, I also showered today, went to my therapist and stopped at St. Vinnny's to get more photo frames, but I still should be able to get my groceries.

...and the laundry I started this morning is still in the washer.

Comments

Tabitha said…
I have done that as well.. well actually i got them all in, but then i pretty much passed out... w/ them not put away!

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break