Dear Lungs

Dear Lungs,
I know you and I don't always get along. A lot of the time you are the bane of my existence. You make it hard for me to do things - especially in winter.

Besides all that, I'm asking that you please hang in there. I'm trying my hardest to keep you healthy, and it would be a real bummer if we have to spend most of the winter doing really caustic IVs that harm your friends, Liver and Kidneys. I know Liver and Kidneys pretty well, and they tolerate all that junk we need to keep you healthy, but Lungs, seriously, let's knock it off. Liver and Kidneys (and even Brain) don't need all those toxic chemicals. I'm sure they yell at you because they have to work extra hard when you don't cooperate.

We have big plans this winter. We want to visit with Sarah Lynn and go to New Years Parties (if I have to spend New Years in the hospital, Lungs, I will not be happy with you). I want to go ice skating with my friends and help the CF Foundation. I want to babysit for Maddie and Luca and visit old friends and new friends and just have a jolly holiday season.

Thanks for your continued services. Please don't suddenly cut them off because it is cold out and that makes you angry.

Thanks,
The Body

Comments

Tabitha said…
wow. this is exactly how i felt today. exactly

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break