Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings! Whatever you celebrate, I hope you have a great time!

I've had a great time. I, unfortunately, will not be able to attend an annual Girl Scout brunch tomorrow. It's going to be icy and snowy and neither my mother nor I want to drive. I wish I could be there - I love catching up with everyone, but the only drawback is I don't like talking about myself.

I don't like having to thing and come up with something interesting that I'm doing with my life. I'm working on finishing a book. I'm working on making changes to the hospital and the medical system. I want to start a little online fundraising business-like thing. I am knitting and watching all the movies I can. I spend as much time as possible with my amazing friends. I spend time with my wonderfully silly family.

There really isn't much else to talk about. I hate being a downer at parties - I'd just rather listen to everyone else and not talk about myself. I need to work on this.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Comments

Chris said…
Don't forget you are an Auntie, helping raise a little boy! :)

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break