Book You Should Read

I finished reading "Sick Girl Speaks" by Tiffany Christensen tonight. It's honestly the best book by someone with CF that I have ever read. It's different from all the rest. It's great.

I'd even recommend it to those of you who don't have CF - those of you who want to see into "The Sick World," as Tiffany calls it, without being scared out of your mind by gory details.

If you would like to borrow my copy, you're more than welcome (you know, those of you here in town). I wrote notes in the margins - mainly for me so that I can write about similar topics later, but I underlined things that I agreed with.

Fast read, nice print size, I loved it.

I always find it amazing how much CFers have in common. When I first attended a CF meeting I thought they had cloned me and sat me down with my clones to chat about life. Sure our experiences had been slightly different but our emotions are so similar. That's always comforting. There are people out there like me. People who really get me.

Anyways, read the book.

...eventually, I will finish mine.

Comments

Tiffany said…
Thanks, girl. I so appreciate you posting this. I am thrilled you like my book. It means so much.
XXOO

Can't wait to read yours!

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break