Benadryl Induced Post

They have given me my 11:30 Benadryl and now I'm SUPER sleepy and have no brain powers - but there are a few thoughts I'd like to share. -Mostly for my close friends - I write a lot of these complaints for my family and friends to read so they can better understand what CF can be like.

I hate it here.
I'm only at the beginning of my 2nd week here, and I'm going CRAZY. BAT SHIT CRAZY.
I don't know when they will let me go home.
They won't let me do PFTs - I want to know that numbers-wise I am better, too. I know I'm off the O2, but I didn't know I needed it when I came in, so there's that.
I hate it here.
This is my sterile prison. And only sometimes is it sterile. Other times, it's just prison.
I feel pretty good, so I want to be out of here doing my own thing - organizing things, having fun, doing fabulous things.
I'm bored.
I'm friend deprived.
I'm sitting on my couch watching my trashy television deprived.
I just want to go home, or have someone to spend 24/7 with me here, haha.
Things are better when you spend them with someone else - that's true for even hospital stays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break