Wouldn't it be lovely?



It would be very nice if my internet at home worked. I have this huge desktop that is currently a colorful paperweight because I can't get the Internet on it. There are things I would like to do that are so much easier from my desktop than from my phone. *le sigh*

The goal for this week is to get my house organized so that I can focus my energy on finishing my book. I just want to get it done and published. And I'm thinking of doing a video blog on CF. And I want my brother or someone to develop my new website (not that I had an old one).

I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do.

We need to keep an eye on cfvoice.org because in a couple days their whole site makeover should be done, and soon after that my podcasts should go up.

I have been told I should do my very own podcast by a podcast master, but I'm not confident enough. I don't know what I would talk about.

But it would be so lovely of my home Internet were working.


-- Post From My iPhone

Comments

Chris said…
I can help with a website!

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break