Little Update on Me

So here I am in the hospital. I've been here for a whole week. And now I'm bored.

I wanted to have my sinus surgery while I was here so I won't have to have TWO hospital stays in TWO months, but that's out, now. I'm going to Louisiana over Memorial Day and you can't fly for 4-6 weeks after sinus surgery. I was pissed. I want to feel better - and I don't want to come back to this crazy place for another year.

I am GETTING BETTER (finally). It was going too slowly for my taste, but we added an antibiotic and now I'm getting better - and getting off the o2. Yay!

I had my port fixed with what I like to call "mini surgery" because they had to go up through a vein in my groin and pull on it, but I was awake the whole time. Now my port works! And it's fabulous!

And now I'm out of things to say because I'm tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break