Frustration Overload

This is obnoxios. I don't mind posting from my phone in a waiting room or while on vacation, but when I'm in my own home my own computer SHOULD have the internets working! I miss using a real keyboard. My bro was nice enough to allow me to send a way overdue email with his compy, but I have so many things I need to do on mine.

Speaking of frustration, this week is going to be a giant ball of frustration. Today I slept all day. I was awake every few hours, but I had on the All-Day Golden Girls Marathon and I slept. The pain from my sinuses is too much to bear, so I try to sleep through it and my brain just shuts down. This is really fun. Try to get anything accomplished when your brain funks out on you. It makes things interesting.

I can't handle anything beyond the pain. This is the time when I get so overwhelmed by the pain and pressure that I get ornrey. I pick fights and like to throw things. Nevermind the fact that I also like to hurt myself. That's something I'm working on: better ways to manage pain.

I need to figure out how to get my brother to organize my crap this week. This is only challenging because he is somewhat challenged in the common sense area, and I am somewhat currently challanged in the staying awake to tell him what to do area. It's going to be an interesting week. All this has to get done by Thursday so my mom and I don't end up physically fighting in the OR holding room like we did last year.

::throws Kleenex box::

I should sleep now. If you've got some kick-ass pain killers, let me know.


-- Post From My iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break