Oh, what a day.

Today...

I received the Percussor 5000!!! I love it so far - and I'm going to be the UW's Percussor 5000 advocate! It's crazy that they don't even offer it as an option here.

No doctor came to see me. WHAT THE HELL?!?! I'm supposed to see a doctor every day.

I have discovered the love of my life - PANDORA Radio! AND I can use it on my iPhone - my other new love.

I love reading news on my iPhone - BBC, NYT, EDGE, ABC - LOVE the news!

Loved going through the notebook I usually keep in my purse to jot things down that I want to do, things I want to write, and random ideas. I transferred big stuff to my iPhone notes thingy, and blogged the rest.

Took a shower - it's amazing how good you can feel after a shower.

I'm off the Oxygen - I can't believe I only thought of this one now... haha. Shows you how much fun my new toys are ;-)

...and I haven't even synced my email and calendar yet... or finished putting in the medical info to my med app - which also rocks my world. LAND OF LITTLE PURSES HERE I COME!!!

My port still has a blood return - this rocks.

Comments

Tabitha said…
is the percussor thing the like hand thing you hold up to your chest and the like 'booms' are supposed to go through your chest? I hated that haha

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break