Bored and Lonely


Alone in my hospital room. So quiet you might call it serene. But my nerves are on fire. I'm going crazy waiting for friends to call, text, email, facebook, or send me smoke signals.

I think we might have a full-blown panic attack going on here. I just can't handle spending this much time without socialization. And that's why they call me crazy.

I'm afraid I have made one of my best friends angry and he and my other friends will never speak to me again and then I will be driven out of my mind by boredom and lack of human interaction.

Stuck. Stuck. Stuck.

One of my best friends has a birthday this weekend and I would give anything to be at her celebration. But I'm stuck here. And there is nothing I can do about it because I need to be here getting better.

But I need my friends too... And I would like to stay up ok things and talk to people and be social. I am a social butterfly and this hospital takes away my wings.

Can you help me find my wings?

-- Post From My iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break