Got Seafood?


Here I am in the car on my way to Natchitoches. I'm so excited! Normally I would try and come up with something witty to say, but today I don't care. I'm in Louisiana y'all!

Last night Dad and I went to a Cajun food joint- real Cajun music and amazing food. You name it, I ate it. Mainly alligator and crawfish. Yum! And a frog leg- who knew frogs were so tasty?!

Outback behind the restaurant was a bayou and there were hundreds of turtles. I love turtles. They are an animal I can stand. Hundreds of turtles and I got to feed them! It made my year. I may pee my pants if anything more excitig than feeding the turtles happens.

I suppose this should have gone in the travel blog, but I'm too lazy.

Later alligator!



-- Post From My iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break