Today

Can we forget today? Well... it was fine until I started thinking about things. The part where I ate Lucky Charms and watched "Criminal Minds" was fine. The part where I talked to Sarah Lynn was great! The pouring my meds was okay, seeing my Dad - wonderful! Visiting Chris, Kyra and Luca was unbelievable as always - I love all of them so much. There's nothing like the smell of a baby - and holding such a little guy is beyond words. I can't even describe how it feels. It feels warm - that's the closest I can get. And games night was fun.

It was the thinking about things that made me upset. The thinking about why I am the way I am and how I don't want to be different - but I would like some things around me to be different. I don't want to talk about it, so instead here is a cute photo:


Isn't he the most precious little thing, EVER????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break