Ugly Shoe of the Day

So, I decided I want to ignore my life right now... I may post a brief list of why I don't want to think about things, but other than that, I don't want to talk about it tonight.

So here is my wittyness for the day. I was browsing through thousands of pairs of shoes online because just looking at shoes makes me happier (I have a problem, yes, I know). And I found some of the worlds UGLIEST shoes.

For your enjoyment, here they are:

Pair One:

The Gladiator from Hell



Who the hell would wear this??? Seriously, would you wear this with your favorite pair of jeans? I think it would be a waste of time to put on if it's going to be covered up, but then again, this should be covered up. No, it should just never be worn.

Pair Two:
Baked to a Crisp

It looks like a pair of shoes those really over-tanned women would wear. You see them on the beach, in high heels, and they look like their entire body has been reupholstered in leather? Yeah, them. These shoes are for those women. The Tan-orexics

Pair Three:
No Need To Say Nothin' Cowgirl



I think these boots scream enough for themselves.

And now... the MY PRECIOUS section. (AKA, the I Think I Need Them, And Why)

I think I need THESE because they would match my umbrella! I've been looking for a pair of wellies... and so far I like these best. I like PINK! And ROSES! And anything that comes in Euro Sizes...



And then there are some dance shoes that are DROOL WORTHY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break