Photos I took on the way home while stuck in traffic. The police were blocking streets with flares... so some cool light things happened.
Here is my daily:
* I got to talk to Carls, so I was pretty happy. I hope we can actually get our acts together and go to lunch tomorrow.
* I realized I am just meant to babysit. No matter how I feel, I can always find the energy to take care of kids.
* I want more energy so I can finish organizing my house at a pace that is faster than moving an item or two a week. It's frustrating.
* I want to be all the way better. I need to figure out what to do about the back pain.
* Overall, I'm not too bad. The steroid I'm on for my sinuses and the hormone shot both mess with my mood - so I'm up and down and all over the place. Mostly down. But being around other people helps me forget that.
* I'm completely at a loss about what I should do about my mother. The more I tell people about things that have happened in the past, I realize I have no idea why we have let things continue like this, or how we're going to make it stop.
* It'd be nice to have one really great support person - and I'm talking about the kind of support person my mother can be when she feels like it. A person who will wash my hair when I'm too weak and hold my hand at my bedside, and give me hugs. Those are the three big things I need to get through the really hard times - that, and someone who will clean. Haha.
My Very True and Important Book Report on Charlotte’s Web, Part One - [image: charlotte_featured] While we have all been motivated to take on more of an activist role in our daily lives, we also need some intermittent distract...
6 months ago